My Arduino clock is mostly done. I say mostly, because I’m unlikely to do much more on it. Â As a proof of concept to work with Shiftbrites and a Real Time Clock chip on Arduino its been really great. Â The best moment came when I tried to work out how to fase the three colours into each other, and I woke up one marning with one word in my head: “Trigonometry”. Â Now, that doesn’t happen much!
Tinkering with this stuff with some music on in the background really is a lot of fun.
Here’s the code I used, mostly commented. Â The vast majority of it is cobbled together from other people’s code (hopefully suitably attributed.)